In the unlikely event of you wanting to return an item to us, please contact Lea Mattress so we can advise you as to how you can return your mattress.
- Once a return under the trial period has been accepted by us (which will be in writing from us) you will then have 14 days to return the mattress to us. You will need to arrange your own delivery back to the return address we will have provided.
- All return items must be adequately packaged, in order to prevent any transit damage.
- Deliveries back to us can only be made during a business working day during the hours of 9am – 5pm. We must be notified beforehand of the delivery date and the time to which we must have agreed to beforehand. If any delivery is made outside of this time / date, this will incur a penalty of £50, which the buyer will be liable to pay.
- The mattress must be returned to us in a reasonable condition; this means no damage, stains, rips, marks, any odours or other visible marks or damage.
- Upon inspection, if any damage is found on the cover, this will result in your refund being reduced by £60 to cover the replacement of the cover. It would be advisable to have the mattress cover professionally cleaned, before sending it back to us.
- If on inspection we find any damage or stains etc to the mattress which are so severe that are not recoverable, we then reserve the right to refuse your 30 night trial, and you will then need to have the mattress collected back from us at your own expense.
- If you return any mattress back to us under the 30 night trial, any subsequent mattresses purchased will not be covered under the 30 night trial.
- To return a bed frame, it must be returned dismantled and in it’s original packaging with all it’s parts and instructions present. Failure to follow this will result in cancellation of your trial and you will need to arrange collection back from our warehouse at your own expense.
- Once the item(s) have been returned to us, and have been inspected, we will be notified and can begin the refund process.
- Refunds will only be made if all components and pieces of the order have been returned and are in a satisfactory condition.
- The refund will be held back if any part of the order has not been returned to us.
- The refund will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the goods, and it can take 5 – 10 working days for the payment to be received into your account.
- The refund will be returned in the same way the payment was made and this cannot be changed.
Email: [email protected]
Returns Policy Specific to the 30 night trial
- We offer a 30 night trial so you can try out the mattress in your own home to see if you are happy with it.
- If you are dissatisfied with the mattress, we ask you to write to us within 30 days of receiving your mattress and explaining the reason(s) why you are dissatisfied with the product. We reserve the right to refuse to accept the return under our 30 night trial if we believe you are wanting to return the mattress for reasons other than you are genuinely dissatisfied with the product.
3. We reserve the right to refuse the 30 night trial in certain circumstances we see fit:The Bed frames are also covered by the Lea Mattress 30 night trial from the date of delivery, the same process must be followed as is for the mattresses, if you wish to return the bed frame to us.
- Evidence mattress has been damaged or stained
- We believe you are associated with another mattress brand or manufacturer.
- We believe you have misused the 30 night trial
- Where we suspect misconduct, dishonesty, fraud or cheat to our company.
4. The Bed frames are also covered by the Lea Mattress 30 night trial from the date of delivery, the same process must be followed as is for mattresses, if you wish to return the bed frame to us.